ODOT Township Safety Sign Grant Program Now Accepting Applications
The Township Safety Sign Grant Applications are now being accepted thru June 16th, 2023. New for this year – any township which has not previously received a grant is eligible to apply.
If your township has not received a grant before, you can submit an application this year!
The grant provides up to $50,000 in signs, posts, and hardware to improve the safety signage on your township roads. In order to apply for the grant, you will need to complete three online training courses, one hour in length each. Then you will need to figure out what signs your township needs to improve safety and submit your order for the signs, posts, and hardware to ODOT using the grant application at this link: Township Safety Sign Grant Program | Ohio Department of Transportation
We will be hosting town hall meetings to help townships understand the grant application and the process for figuring out your safety sign needs. The upcoming town hall meeting dates and registration links are below: (You don’t need to register for more than one.)
- Tuesday, March 28th, 10 AM to 11 AM – Registration link – click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7534778792289626463
- Monday, April 3rd – 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Registration link – click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3835525796707086684
- Tuesday, April 11th – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM – Registration link – click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8111464944476817501
- Tuesday, April 18th – 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Registration link – click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3387537480551191643
- Tuesday, May 9th – 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM – Registration link – click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8272610468155341661
- Wednesday, May 24th – 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Registration link – click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1710274273820830044
- Tuesday, June 6th – 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Registration link – click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/759869616910807131
If you have questions regarding the township sign grant program, please contact Tina Potter at 614-387-7359 or via email at Tina.Potter@dot.ohio.gov. For questions specific to determining the signs to request on your application, please contact our Safety Circuit Rider, Raymond Brushart, at 614-466-2120 or via email at Raymond.Brushart@dot.ohio.gov .
The Ohio LTAP Center
1980 W. Broad Street, Mail Stop #3180
Columbus, OH 43223
614-387-7359 or 1-877-800-0031 (Toll Free in Ohio)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://transportation.ohio.gov/ltap
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OhioLTAP/
Need LTAP help in a hurry? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions & Quick Links!