Note – The location has been changed to ODOT District 10, Computer Training Building
The Ohio Department of Transportation is in the process of creating a statewide network of bicycle routes. Once complete, Ohio will have over 3,000 miles of State and US designated bicycle routes.
Read more about Ohio’s involvement in the US Designated Bicycle Route System.
- Discover why a bike route system is important to local communities, the state and the nation
- Learn how routes can foster local economic development
- Analyze maps of proposed routes
- Review routes with ODOT’s Bike-Ped Coordinators
- Find out how to suggest route updates online
- Review educational materials available to share with your contacts about the bike route system