School Hygiene Opportunity Program (SHOP)
Requests are due no later than November 17, 2023 at 3 pm.
The Ohio Valley Regional Development Commission (OVRDC) is a regional planning commission serving southern Ohio. OVRDC recognized an unmet need for personal hygiene products for jr. high and high school students in our region. Using money leftover from a Covid personal protection equipment grant, a program was designed to provide schools with these products for their students. Currently, this is a one-time program, but funds are being sought to continue it into the future.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please use the enrollment numbers supplied on the link (School Enrollment Numbers PDF). They are based on 2022-2023 school data from the Ohio Department of Education website for grades 7-12.
- Eligible Schools: Public Jr and Sr High Schools and Career Technical Centers located in Adams, Brown, Clermont, Gallia, Highland, Jackson, Lawrence, Pike, Ross, Scioto, and Vinton counties.
- Requests will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- One request per school district.
- Requests are due no later than November 17, 2023 at 3 pm.
- Orders will be sent directly to the school to the attention of the contact person listed on the form.
- Products may not match description exactly as product availability may require substitutions.
- Any money remaining after all requests are filled, will be used for another round of assistance, another round is not guaranteed.
The link below will take you to a webpage where you can submit your request on a google form. There are tables on the page to determine your school’s enrollment number as well as the allocation of funds based on the enrollment. Use that allocation number and decide how much of each product you want to order.
Here is an example:
Please Fill Out the Online Application: SHOP Application
Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-947-2853.