ODOT District 9 Current Construction Project and Detours Map
ODOT has released a District 9 construction and detour map for your use. The map shows where the current construction projects and detours are located on the state maintained road system. ODOT District 9 covers the counties of Adams, Brown, Highland, Jackson, Lawrence, Pike, Ross, Scioto. The map is based on a yearly cycle and will be updated as more information or as a new map is released.
- Scroll into the area/county of concern or enter the Project 5 or 6 digit PID number into the user box located on the upper left side of the map (next to the magnifying glass search icon).
- On the upper right corner of the horizonal, green ribbon located at the top of the map, open the icon with 3 dots and 3 lines. That will provide legend information.
- The 3 sheets icon next to it, also provides helpful information.
- Green lines are route projects and lime green dots are bridges. The bridges may be stand alone projects or may be included in route projects.
- Red dots are detours
- If you click on the routes or dots, you will obtain project information. (Expand the box to read all information easily.)