Appalachian Regional Commission Program
The Regional Job Training Program application period is currently closed. The following is for informational purposes only:
The 2019 Regional Job Training Program application period is currently open.
IMPORTANT: Please complete the full application; submitting a pre-application (only submitting sections 1 & 2) may result in your project not being considered for prioritization.
Applications are due to Jessica Keeton at OVRDC by 12:00 noon on Friday, July 27, 2018 and may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jessica may be contacted by email or phone at (740) 947-2853 for any questions or concerns regarding the Regional Job Training Program or Regular Process ARC.
NOW OPEN! ARC 2020 Pre-Application Period:
ARC FY 2020 Pre-Application
Please use the following documents when compiling your ARC pre-application for FY 2020 funding. Pre-applications may be emailed to Jessica Keeton at email@example.com, deadline is Friday, May 17, 2019 at 12:00 noon.
For assistance, contact Jessica or Jacob Taylor at (740) 947-2853, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ARC FY 2020 Pre-Application Guidelines
- Checklist for ARC Pre-Applications (Required)
- Executive Summary (Required)
- Estimated Project Timeline for Construction Applications or Estimated Timeline for Non-Construction Applications (Required)
- Preapplication Supplement 1 for Projects Utilizing Loan Dollars
- Urgency of Need Statement Writing Prompt (Required)
- ARC 2016-2020 Strategic Plan
- Ohio State Strategy Statement
- ARC Program Rating Sheets
- ARC Fact Sheet
- 2020 Application Process
- ARC Program- Important Information